The Unofficial Word

I called the Doc today as I'd heard nothing back regarding the second X-Ray I had last Friday. Typically, she had left for the day and is not back until Friday. However, a nice lady at the clinic confirmed they had the second X-Ray now. Then, for what it's worth, she told me, "unofficially" (i.e., don't sue my if you die of lung cancer) I had nothing to worry about.

Had she been a trained health care professional, I would take great comfort in that. But, by her own admission, she's not, so I'd probably have as much luck offering up a diagnosis on this.

I should stress that I haven't even had the luxury of even seeing the damn things in the first place, otherwise I mightn't be so anxious.

However, I suppose it's a step in the right direction (at least I know they have both X-ray's now) and I await the call on Friday that will either put me out of my misery or stick me further in it. Being a glass-half-full kinda guy, I'm expecting positive news.

But keep your fingers crossed, just in case.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOLD!!

Is anyone still out there...?

Goodbye, Farewell and Amen!