Yawn

Well, that was a long nap, what did I miss? 

Are you still there patient reader? It's been a long time between drinks!

I'm still here in wonderful Perth,  still working at the University of Western Australia (job number five! ) and still in the house we bought in 2011, though we've done a fair bit of work on it over the years.

When I started this blog it was to document my journey to get here, but now I may occasionally post on my hobby, writing. I'm making plans to transition towards retirement (which is still a fair way off) and when I do, my intent is to just write full time. It may be nothing gets published,  but it's the fun of it that drives me. I may publish stuff here too, for your amusement. 

Comment away, if you're still here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In praise of Cherry Ripes

Down Under Live!

Farewell, Weather Gadget!